Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 11, 2013

MUST HAVE: Leather Jackets

Hello everyone!
Cozy knits, sneakers and peeks of plaid are all classic fall trends - but one of my favourite fall staples that has withstood the test of time is none other than the leather jacket. It's edgy but super versatile, with a punk rock vibe that can easily be styled a hundred other ways. I wear mine with jeans as well as more feminine skirts and dresses. The downside about this autumn must-have is the price - nicer styles can cost upwards of a couple hundred dollar and even reach the thousands oh my gosh ! Thankfully, we now live in an age where faux leather can look just as stylish and chic as the real version. Take down below to see how I and fashionista on earth wear leather jacket ;)




Yup that's me lol too shy to become a model for the first time. Leather jacket with leather skirt, croptop and wedge heels. All black everything.

Ashley Madekwe from Revenge. I love her style so much even if her character on Revenge was mean

Black leather jacket with floral print pants. Not so dark cause she has yellow top inside

Classic outfit but chic

Burgundy leather jacket? Why not! You should try it !



Do you have a leather jacket? Which of these styles is your favorite? Share with me in the comments! 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét